Monday, May 12, 2008

Vijay Mallya - Hindsight In Gambling.

Hindsight is an Exact Science.

'Biggest mistake was to abstain from selection' - Vijay Mallya screams the Headlines.


Everyone is bound to miscalculate but simply shrugging and victimizing innocent Manager does not resolve a problem.

I wonder what makes Mallya think that the judgement of Rahul Dravid and Charu Sharma was wrong.

Anyways i am not losing Rs 4 Crores.. Am I?

The Lesson here in for me is Don't Cry Over Spilt Milk.

Strategize for the Future. Have a Concrete Role for each and every member.

From My Limited Knowledge the guess is Nobody has a Concrete Role in the Royal Challengers Team and It Shows.

I would have started by defining Role of Vijay Mallya and strict adherence to Not Crying In Media for a Bad Show.

A Coach or a Manager does not make a Difference to the Performance of the Professional Players On the Ground. :-) What Say ?

No comments: