Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Reading “ASP.NET MVC In Action” book on our “Nook”

Finally My Wifey and I decided on the name for our Nook.

It took a wee bit of time to get reading stuff on it.

I was easily able to copy of PDF files into the gadget by simply hooking it to the PC with the provided charger cable.

The PDF’s formatted well but not as sharp and smooth as I wanted.

I recently had purchased a “ASP.NET MVC In Action” and “IPhone in Action” book by Mannings publication and was informed about the availability of ePub Format. I downloaded them and copied them to the Nook and voila guess what.. the Experience is Just smooth.

I have embedded some photos displaying the same.

ePub is the way to go !!!

 

Reading ASP.NET MVC In Action with Nook (1) Reading ASP.NET MVC In Action with Nook (2) Reading ASP.NET MVC In Action with Nook (3) Reading ASP.NET MVC In Action with Nook (5) Reading ASP.NET MVC In Action with Nook (7) Reading ASP.NET MVC In Action with Nook (8) Reading ASP.NET MVC In Action with Nook (9) Reading ASP.NET MVC In Action with Nook (10)

 

If you already are into technical reading buy eBooks and get a reader. Even though it is not colour yet, eReaders make a great gift.

Anybody want one !?

No comments: