Monday, June 9, 2008

Are you Old ?

People say you are as old as you think you are.

I say it is absolutely wrong.

The basic thing to do with your life is to live. Live every moment of it.

How many times have I been chided by people either mentioning I am old or I look young. I have seldom being influenced by such a remark.

One thing I have realized however is that I used to live the moment and sometimes I live in the memory.

It does influence how i feel at a point in time but it is not constant.

That brings forth what I want to put in. Do you live the moment or do you live in memories ?

Both might appeal to you and both might make you feel good or euphoric.

One word I would like to put in here for you is LIVE THE MOMENT. NOW is the time. SIEZE It.

If you are living in memories, you are getting old.

Are You Old ?

No comments: